"We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference,
ignore the small daily difference we can make which, over time, add up to big
differences that we often cannot foresee." - Marian Wright Edelman

Monday, June 30, 2008

UPDATE: Lydia's Lucky Charms

In September I will be participating in Briggs and Al's Run/Walk. This walk raises money for Children's Hospital Milwaukee,. This year I will be walking with Team: Lydia's Lucky Charm. I featured Lydia earlier this year on this site, to read story click here. Since then I have stayed in contact with Lydia and her mom Sally. Lydia and so many other families have come to rely on Children's. I have registered with Team: Lydia's Lucky Charm and will be there Sept 20 to show my support to this great cause. If you would like to be a part of the team and walk with us, click here. Registration is $20. Team register name is Lydias Lucky Charm. Password: lydialu. Where they ask if Lydia is a "Children's Champion", click "no". If you would like to make a donation to Children's via Lydia's Lucky Charm, please click on button in right hand column of this site. Thanks!

No comments: