"We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference,
ignore the small daily difference we can make which, over time, add up to big
differences that we often cannot foresee." - Marian Wright Edelman

Friday, April 25, 2008

Pajama Program Drive Update

A few of the kids from my son's class who
participated in the Pajama Time Drive

Thanks to the generosity of the parents at my children's school, on behalf of the Pajama Program I am able to donate 37 pairs of brand new pajamas (most of which were 3 piece sets) and 12 new books to the Joy House in Milwaukee. So many of the homeless children there have little to no possessions. Like I said my husband used his February money, $28, to create a flyer to distribute at the school. From that flyer we were able to collect over $500 in merchandise!

My oldest sons showcasing some of the goods!

No comments: